"BatteryMINDer® Model1510 includes full-time automatic high frequency pulse desulfation (not high voltage), which helps extend the life of a battery up to four times over its normal life. Unit can maintain up to four 12 Volt batteries at one time when connected in parallel by using SmarTechnology™ Y-Connectors. Energy Star rated, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
• Certified by the California Energy Commission as meeting the current efficiency standards. Batteryminder® is a registered trademark of VDC Electronics Inc."
Overview & Specs
Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0°F–130°F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes
Extends battery life up to four times when compared to new batteries not being properly charged-maintained over their lifetime
Maintains up to four batteries at a time (6 or 12 Volt batteries connected in parallel) Requires use of Y-Connectors (sold separately)
Energy star rated
Meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy
Certified by the California Energy Commission as meeting the current efficiency standards
Batteryminder® is a registered trademark of VDC Electronics Inc.
Never connect two or more batteries together before fully charging each and checking their connection. Failure to fully charge each battery and check their condition can result in a serious safety hazard
Set operating range ensures battery will never be overcharged or undercharged
Does Not Work With
Specialty sealed AGM batteries, except for Optima brand sealed AGM.
Ideal for charging, maintaining or recovering 12V flooded, sealed, maintenance-free, starter, deep-cycle, and marine batteries
Care And Cleaning
1. Store batteries in a cool, dry location.
2. Check that the battery connections are tight. Cables should not be able to be rotated or shifted by hand.
3. If your battery has a drain tube, make sure it is free of clogs.
4. Clean your battery - use a soft brush to scrub the top of the battery. Use baking soda to remove grease.
5. Connect a BatteryMINDer® after using your vehicle even if the vehicle is in regular use.