Polaris BatteryMINDer® 1510- 1.5 Amp
• Certified by the California Energy Commission as meeting the current efficiency standards. Batteryminder® is a registered trademark of VDC Electronics Inc."
Overview & Specs
- Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0°F–130°F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes
- Extends battery life up to four times when compared to new batteries not being properly charged-maintained over their lifetime
- Maintains up to four batteries at a time (6 or 12 Volt batteries connected in parallel) Requires use of Y-Connectors (sold separately)
- Energy star rated
- Meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy
- Certified by the California Energy Commission as meeting the current efficiency standards
- Batteryminder® is a registered trademark of VDC Electronics Inc.
|Never connect two or more batteries together before fully charging each and checking their connection. Failure to fully charge each battery and check their condition can result in a serious safety hazard
Set operating range ensures battery will never be overcharged or undercharged
|Does Not Work With
|Specialty sealed AGM batteries, except for Optima brand sealed AGM.
|Ideal for charging, maintaining or recovering 12V flooded, sealed, maintenance-free, starter, deep-cycle, and marine batteries
|Care And Cleaning
1. Store batteries in a cool, dry location.
2. Check that the battery connections are tight. Cables should not be able to be rotated or shifted by hand.
3. If your battery has a drain tube, make sure it is free of clogs.
4. Clean your battery - use a soft brush to scrub the top of the battery. Use baking soda to remove grease.
5. Connect a BatteryMINDer® after using your vehicle even if the vehicle is in regular use.
Battery Maintenance, Charging, and Storage Tips
Battery charging guidelines and maintenance best practices to help prolong the life of Polaris vehicle batteries.
Model 1510 Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator, SAE to OBD2 connector, Battery clip cord set with quick connecter, ambient temp. sensor (installed), 12ft. Power cord